We offer confidential, free assessment and treatment of drinking and related issues, in outpatient sessions. Learn skills to reduce drinking, resolve challenges, and improve your relationships.
To be eligible to participate in this study, individuals should meet the following requirements:
- 18 or older
- Have a drinking habit you want to change
- Served or serving in the U.S. Military (any branch)
- Have a spouse, partner, girlfriend/boyfriend, parent, step-parent, sibling, cousin, aunt, uncle, grandparent, adult child or trusted friend who is willing to attend sessions with you.
What we offer, at no cost to you:
- A confidential assessment session
- 15 weekly sessions
- Payment for participation in the intake and follow up
For more information about the program, call the University of Massachusetts Medical School at (855) 901-ABCT or visit our website: www.militarycouplesandalcohol.com.