As the Center continues to build and grow, we explore ways to measure the impacts of the institution and the increased social, economic and physical impacts of the surrounding city. We update this list of reports and continue to identify ways in which the Center--using available research and other date--can measure changes to the greater community.
- Market Analysis for the UMass Center at Springfield - June 2016 (UMass Donahue Institute)
- Building Community-Wide Social and Emotional Support Systems in Massachusetts Gateway Cities: Assessing Progress from the Perspective of Local Educators (UMass Donahue Institute)
- "Financial Education in Our Schools" Financial Literacy Pilot Program (UMass Donahue Institute)
- 2015 Plan for Progress (Pioneer Valley Planning Commission)
- Springfield Health Equity Report (Partners for a Healthier Community, Inc.)