The Center for Research on Families (CRF) is an endowed interdisciplinary research center in the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences and College of Natural Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
CRF contributes to the university’s mission by
- increasing research on family issues;
- building a multidisciplinary community of researchers who are studying issues of relevance to families;
- connecting national and internationally prominent family researchers with UMass faculty and students;
- providing mentoring to increase successful funding and management of external grant awards;
- providing advanced data analytic methods for training and consultation; and
- disseminating family research findings to scholars, families, practitioners, and policy-makers.
CRF is coordinating research initiatives and community engagement projects in Hampden County. It has offices at the UMass Center at Springfield. Click here to learn more about the CRF.